Data and Clerical Associate
The Data and Clerical Associate will be responsible for assisting in and supporting the financial and volunteer resources of Interfaith Action through the management of the donor and volunteer data in Salesforce. Additional responsibilities include basic administrative support to Development, Finance, and Programs.
This person reports to the Development Director and works closely with finance department staff, as well as other staff at Interfaith Action of Greater Saint Paul.
- Serve as primary system manager for the donor/volunteer database
- Handle all basic administrative functions including data entry, user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the database skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, SaleForce consultants
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
- Experience working with CRMs
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Some knowledge and experience with SalesForce Nonprofit Success Pack preferred
- Ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality preferred
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience with nonprofit processes preferred
- Ability to use computer (Word, Windows, Excel, etc.) for communication and record-keeping
- Ability to work and relate to people effectively in a multicultural work environment within a non-profit setting.
- Displays exceptional time-management and organizational skills as needed for meeting deadlines
- Works well alone as well as under direct supervision
This is a non-exempt, part-time position, which requires 20 hours/week, which are flexible. Employees are eligible for health and dental benefits, paid time off, holidays and the ability to work from home. Please email resumes to Peter Olsen at email@example.com.