We provide vital emergency services and referrals for American Indian families.
What we offer
- Food shelf with healthy choices
- Referrals to other community-based resources and services
How you can help
- Make a financial donation to our food shelf.
- Volunteer in the food shelf.
- Donate good quality clothing and household items to our clothing shelf (please deliver during the hours of food shelf is open).
We’re now located at 3080 Centerville Road in Little Canada!
Interfaith Action of Greater Saint Paul
We harness the power of thousands of motivated volunteers from diverse faith and spiritual communities to relieve the effects of poverty and address its root causes.
New mailing address:
1041 Grand Avenue, #312
Saint Paul, MN 55105