We provide vital emergency services and referrals for American Indian families.
What we offer
- Food shelf with healthy choices
- Clothing closet
- Referrals to community-based resources and services
How you can help
- Donate healthy, quality food to our food shelf (please deliver during the hours of food shelf is open; hours listed at right). Our most needed items are: cereals, cooking and baking items, side dish items and snacks, and gluten-free, low-sodium, or organic items.
- Make a financial donation to our food shelf.
- Volunteer in the food shelf.
Interfaith Action of Greater Saint Paul
We harness the power of thousands of motivated volunteers from diverse faith and spiritual communities to relieve the effects of poverty and address its root causes.
New mailing address:
1041 Grand Avenue, #312
Saint Paul, MN 55105