Interfaith Action of Greater St. Paul is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on the basis of age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, status with regard to public assistance, disability, or any other protected class status.
APPLICANT: Please read the following carefully before signing this application.
- I certify the information given by me is true in all respects.
- I understand that the misrepresentation or omission of facts on this application, on my resume or during any stage of the hiring process will eliminate me from further consideration, or if discovered after hire may result in the termination of my
- I understand that the information contained in this employment application or my being invited to participate in any stage of the hiring process if NOT intended to create an employment contract between Interfaith Action of Greater Paul and myself. If an employment relationship is established, I understand that I have the right to terminate my employment at any time, for any reason or no reason, with or without notice, and Interfaith Action of Greater St. Paul has the right to terminate my employment at any time, for any reason or no reason, with or without notice. Interfaith Action of Greater St. Paul’s policies and procedures, including employment at-will, cannot be modified in any way without the express written intent to do so by an officer of Interfaith Action of Greater St. Paul.
- I understand that an offer of employment is contingent on my providing sufficient documentation necessary to establish my identity and eligibility to work in the United
- I authorize Interfaith Action of Greater Paul and its representatives to contact my prior employers, former supervisors and company personnel, schools and all others for the purpose of verifying the information I have supplied during the selection process and for obtaining job-related information regarding my knowledge, skills, abilities, performance of duties and compliance with policies. I authorized my prior employers to provide Interfaith Action of Greater St. Paul any job-related information, personal or otherwise, they may have regarding me and I release Interfaith Action of Greater St. Paul and them from any liability resulting from the release of this information. I further authorize all employers, schools and other persons to provide any information or transcripts that may be requested by Interfaith Action of Greater St. Paul which will be used to determine if I am qualified to perform the job duties for which I am applying.
By signing below, I acknowledge that I have read, understand and agree with the above statements.
Interfaith Action of Greater Saint Paul
New mailing address:
1041 Grand Avenue, #312
Saint Paul, MN 55105